Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last »

♥ KRISTY ♥ 23YO POLY Girl, J uicy Y oung T hing [JYT! SQUIRT ALERT]

SMS your Nick, Username, Age, Race & Nationality and your prefer timing in advance
    Time slot availability: After 2PM to 11PM last appointment
    *only serve locals chinese, malay and indian

♥ Services: Cathbath/BBBJ/COB/CIM/FJ
    ★ Speciality: SQUIRTING
    Frenching: Subject to chemistry
    GFE: Yes, Friendly

Damage: $400 for 60mins one shot
    $450 for 60mins unlimited shots
    RTF Rates: $300 for 60mins one shot
    Room/CD not included
    Weight: 40
    Body Stats: 32B, long hair, fair skin, no tattoo

(All basic information is stated please refrain from asking stupid questions)
    Contact SMS/CALL @ 85107669
    Request picture link from her through SMS

For more details and update Click the picture below

Click the signature below
    ----------------- ► chewyfruit.co ◄ -----------------
    --------------- ► SG LOCAL FRUIT ◄ ---------------

local independent FL welcome to apply @ chewyfruitco@gmail.com

Lightbulb Re: ♥ KRISTY ♥ 23YO POLY Girl, J uicy Y oung T hing [JYT! SQUIRT ALERT]

Reserved for FRs

Quote Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post
    Repost FR for Kristy,

Met Kristy some time back, she's really a girl not to be missed. Was pondering whether to go for my 1st local, and decided to go ahead, and she didn't disappoint. Waited for the room no. and went up. Went in, and there she is, a petite little beauty queen waiting, has a bit of ah lian look but is really a beauty.

Sat down chit chat a bit and get to know each other bit more, and it felt really good to have the chat. Then we began to start, as I bath already, we started on the bed. Kristy took the initiative and lie me down on the bed, and we started kissing and a long slow frenching. Her lips were so sweet i could just continue kissing forever. My hands began to feel her up, her skin was really soft and bit sensitive, feeling up her little nipples and followed by her cute pussy.

Then comes her first squirt, it was really an experience as I've never been with a squirter, and it felt amazing having so much flowing out. Then Kristy went down to give me a BBBJ which was one of the best I had, it was just so wet and kinky you would feel like cumming, but got to hold on. My turn to service and went to pant her, just a while and another round of squirt just came out on my face, wasn't prepared and was shocked, haha. It was so much my whole face was wet, continue licking and another squirt came out right in my mouth, keeps me wondering whether will she get dehydrated.

Then came the action, went in missionary and it felt really tight and really wet. Felt really different due to the wetness, then change to cowgirl which i gave up, can't hold much longer. At the end, the whole bed was really wet though it was already covered with a sheet and towel, really shows how much squirt Kristy came.

Went to wash up and shower, and continue to chat. It was really an enjoyable session and was lucky that I get to meet the legendary girl. Guys who haven't met her do go for it, you'll be in for an unforgettable session and night.
    Quote Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
    support one of the best girl around. Cute and wild and fun and watery can be rank the top 5 in ***** for svc and fun filled session.
    Quote Originally Posted by findfl View Post
    Wanted to book her 3times, keep fully book, lucky today got a slot with her, very lucky me, I will not go into details fr, too many good frs on her, I can say very good service local fl and you will never regret in meeting her.

By the way,message from her, for those that never SMS with your username, she will mess up the appointments and take double slot,too many SMS,for example me findfl 6pm slot, then 12345678 6pm slot also, so 12345678 need to wait for me to finish it.

But then again,I tell her to reply those who SMS with username,easier and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by eche124 View Post
    This girl is just amazing.

She's pretty petite, some what a fun packed size. Really lots of fun with her.
    Met her a couple of days ago and I was glad she remembered me. This made the night a whole lot better, with the constant catching up and what not.
    Took a shower together and she loves the water hot. (just a side note for all bros).

Anyway, we got all over one another and I just love her blow job. Wet, deep and sensual. A little falling in love. She knows I enjoyed it and she kept going. And of course, I wanted to taste her too. That sumptuous love juice all over my face, dripping out of that little pretty cunt.

I can't wait to see her again, she promised a session long of blow job seeing how long I can last. Well, that's a challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by tan_w_c View Post
    I had a "date" with Kristy and it was amazing.

The service is very good - can tell she actually enjoys what she's doing and out to please you, instead of quickly getting it over with like some others. Friendly and GFE. Catbath, french, and bbbj. She can and tried deep-throat, I can feel the back of her throat. Just looking at her engulfing almost the entire length of 2ic while looking at you and moan seductively is very arousing. Plus her hands and fingers are roaming at the same time to chest, tummy, thigh, balls. Deep-throating and balls massaging at same time is a killer move, almost exploded. Had to stop her. Then 69 bbbj and I eat her. This is the part that other bros better listen to her advice. SHE SQUIRTS A LOT. If you don't prepare, you will have a hard time explaining to house-keeping why you need a new set of sheets and comforter later. It's like squirt-on-demand. Everytime, barely a minute into eating and licking, she squirt, a lot, overflow onto bed, almost can drown if don't move nose away. I've never experienced this with a girl b4. At first I though I disgusted, since went straight to mouth and flow all over the face. But there's no bad taste or smell, just warm liquid. And she jerks and shakes everytime it happens. I got excited after the 2nd time. Refuse to let her go, continue to lick her while she bbbj me, and make her squirt a few more times until she say cannot liao. Almost sound like pleading me to fuck her instead. So, I did. After that 69 and squirting experience, I was so aroused, I pumped her hard and fast. Her moaning also got me excited that I exploded in her in no time. Collapse on top of her and rest for a while. When I pull out, she say she not done and immediately start to rub herself. Very fast, she squirted again! It's like a fountain shoot straight at the wall! Looking at my expression, she did it one more time just to show off to me. After that, she collapse, say cannot already. Rested, chatted like friends, and parted ways..... wow...

Re: ♥ KRISTY ♥ 23YO POLY Girl, J uicy Y oung T hing [JYT! SQUIRT ALERT]

Wow
    Up my rep if you like my post.
    Dont forget to leave your name so that I can return the favour

[SIZE=3][B]----------------- ►Slots Available chewyfruit.co ◄ -----------------

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last »